“We”, “our”, and “us” mean DebtHelp, Inc. (DH) and its employees. “You” and “Your” mean the following types of client who have a continuing relationship with us. We recognize and respect the privacy expectations of our clients. It is our policy to protect and preserve the confidentiality of all bank records, personal information, business information, including the information contained within our computers and storage files.
II. How we respect your privacy
DH respects your privacy and values your trust. We take great care to ensure that your personal information is kept safe, secure and used in a responsible manner. We restrict access to your personal information to those employees who need it to provide certain services to you. DH diligently maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard you personal information and to assist us in preventing unauthorized access to that information.
III. We want to be accurate
We strive to ensure that your client information is complete and accurate. However, it is important that you review your documents and statements carefully and promptly notify us of any discrepancies or changes in your name, address, email or phone numbers. To report a discrepancy or update your client information, contact us at (888) 254-4516.
IV. Information we may collect
In order to provide you with ongoing updates to your file, comply with government regulations, and better understand your financial needs; we collect a range of client data including:
· Information from applications, creditor statements, and other forms; such as your name, address, telephone number, employer, income and financial hardship;
· Information about your transactions with us, your creditors, and your banking institutions; and
· Information from consumer credit reporting agencies, such as date of last activity, account balances, collection information and history.
V. Information we may disclose and to whom we may disclose information
We may disclose all of the information that we collect, as described above. Protecting your privacy is of the highest importance; however, we may disclose non-public personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
· Financial service providers, such as bank, credit card companies and collection agencies in order to fulfill our service obligations pursuant to the terms of the agreement.
· Non-financial institutions, such as law firms, and governmental agencies.
· Any entity with your authorization of consent.
· We will never sell your personal or financial information to any other party.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above to institutions to assist us in settling your debts you’ve placed with DH. In addition, the information listed above may also be used in collection of our fees to maintain your file in good standing.
VI. Information Regarding Former Clients
VII. Changes to this policy
VIII. What to do if you have questions
If you would like to know more about how DH might use information about you that is gathered from our website or any other documents obtained from our clients, or if you have any questions about DH privacy policies and information practices, you should contact us at
By Mail: DebtHelp, Inc. By telephone: (888) 254-4516 By E-mail: email@example.com
1103 Schrock Rd Ste 106
Columbus OH 43226